Mr. Ryan C. McDowell
Vice President – Real Estate Advisory Specialist – Southeast Region, Wells Fargo
- Ryan joined Wells Fargo in 2012 and is currently the Real Estate Advisory Specialist for the Southeast Region within Real Estate Asset Management. Ryan works with clients with the goal of helping them optimize real estate asset performance and to build investment real estate portfolios to help meet their investment objectives while managing risk. Previously Ryan was the Real Estate Investment Consultant for the State of Florida.
- Ryan has over 12 years of experience in the CRE (Commercial Real Estate) industry having previously served as a CRE Broker, Director of Acquisitions, Director of Leasing, and Commercial REO (Real Estate Owned) Asset Manager for developers and institutional owners prior to joining Wells Fargo.
- Ryan has successfully closed hundreds of Commercial Real Estate transactions in 22 states during his career.
- Ryan also serves on, and has chaired, Wells Fargo’s National Real Estate Investment Advisory panel. The panel is responsible for providing approval guidance on all real estate acquisitions throughout the U.S.
- Florida International University, Hollo School of Real Estate – Master of Science, International Real Estate – With Honors
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science
- Member of ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- Member of the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Institute